Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm feeling crazy lately. I just can't seem to get my act together. Tonight I am trying to catch up on loads and loads of laundry so the kids will have clean clothes this week. I was going to sew some stuff that I cut out this morning but the cat has been hanging out on the ironing board and it needed washed before anything could be ironed. Darned cat!! I am feeling done with pets. They just create more work for me! I am really wanting to get stuff done around the house, like painting and redecorating, but we can't even seem to find the time to keep the house clean, let alone do home improvement projects. Audrey had a birthday party this evening for a girl from school. It was a Halloween in May party. They bobbed for apples, played pin the spider on the web, and had a haunted house in the attic. Every kid got a big bag of Halloween stuff to take home. The mom must have bought a bunch of stuff when it was on clearance after Halloween. Ingenious really. The family birthday party for Audrey and Henry is on Saturday and I still need to figure out the rest of the food and get the house somewhat cleaned up. Well, I better go put in another load.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers