Friday, August 8, 2008

Build-A-Bear

Build-A-Bear opened recently in our mall and Audrey has been wanting to make one. Tonight we decided to let her do it. She named her bear Ariel Laila Drozd. She said that when she is wearing her Ariel costume she will be called Ariel and when she is wearing other clothes she will be called Laila. I have no idea where she got the name Laila. We don't know anyone with that name and I don't think I have ever even mentioned that name to her before. I asked her, but she says she doesn't know where she learned it. She tried to talk her daddy into lots more clothes and accessories. Bitty Baby (named Violet) and the Bitty Twins (named Jack and Julia) already have a more extensive wardrobe than I do, all I need is to be buying clothes for a teddy bear too!! Audrey told me that her bear eats porridge for breakfast and fish crackers for a snack. Seems logical enough :) Making a wish on the bears heart Ariel Laila gets sewed upThe grooming station - a bath and a brushThe dressing room - the Ariel wig cracks me up!And here she is!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers