Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Matching outfits




Great Auntie Barbara (AKA GAB) made these coordinating sweaters for the kids for Christmas. She even sent matching turtlenecks and pants for them. Henry was really funny about his sweater. When I first tried it on him I just put it over his pjs. I started to take it off and he was screaming. I thought he was getting made because his arm was stuck or something, but it turns out that he was screaming because he didn't want to take the sweater off. I put his arms back in and he happily wore it around the house over his footie pajamas for almost an hour! Thanks so much GAB! Sorry it has taken me so long to get the pictures up. Audrey loves to pose for the camera and Henry loves Audrey's Barbie castle (much to Jason's dismay). He really did get lots of "boy" toys for Christmas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the necklines are too wide - falling off the shoulders. They were intended to have a "boat neck" collar but I guess the needed to be smaller. Maybe I'll bring some yarn and adjust next time :)

Glad to hear Henry liked it SOOO much. With the winter you've been having they should at least keep the kids warm.

Love to all.

GAB

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers