Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I haven't posted anything for awhile so thought I would give a quick update. We didn't have any big plans on Valentines Day. We met my parents, Sara and Sean in Champaign and had lunch at Olive Garden and then went to Sara's for cake and ice cream to celebrate my moms birthday that was on the 11th. We stayed there until late afternoon. I started a pilates class at the rec center down the street. I am pretty humiliated by my lack of strength. We do a lot of exercises on the balance ball and it is a lot harder than I imagined. There are quite a few senior citizens in the class and the instructor is over 60. Its pretty bad when you feel like your muscles are jelly and you can't sit up one more time, and you look over at the tiny 80 year old looking man and he doesn't seem to be having any trouble! What else has been going on? The back window of our car was broken out and they had to order a new one from New Jersey so Jason has been driving around with plastic over the back window and has worked from home a couple of times this week. Monday a couple of my friends came over to scrapbook while the kids played. We didn't really get anything done because there were 6 kids (5 boys and Audrey) under the age of 5 running around making messes and wanting things. The house was a disaster and my nerves were fried by the end of the day but everyone had fun! Next time I think we should get a babysitter though. Henry isn't feeling good again. I took him to the dr this morning because I was sure he had another ear infection. He woke up early this morning screaming and pulling on his ear. He said his cheek hurt. When I brought him in to the dr he said that his ears were fine and that his throat was a little red and his glands were a little swollen and that it looked like he was just coming down with another virus. Just goes to show you what I know. I was sure it was his ears and last time when he really did have an ear infection I had no idea it was his ears, I took him in because he was coughing a lot. I wish they would just give me one of those scope things they use to look in his ears and teach me how to use it so I wouldn't be guessing and running to the dr office all the time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Mom's birthday is on the 11th. What kind of daughter are you anyway? :)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers