Saturday, February 28, 2009

Audrey's 1st Solo

Our church had a variety show last night. It was put on my the children's choirs to benefit an orphanage in Liberia. All the children's choirs sang and then there were solo acts. Audrey said that she wanted to sing a solo. We had worked on a song for a few weeks. She sang "Come and go with Me To My Fathers House". She did so awesome. She was right on key, remembered all the words and even held the last notes out long! She smiled the whole time. I think she is a natural performer. She also loved the cheering and wild applause! She said "Mama, they loved me!" She was the youngest performer. I was so proud! I did get it on video, but still haven't looked into how to post it so here are a couple of pictures. My mom and dad came to watch her and then we celebrated my birthday a day early today by going out to eat.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers