Thursday, February 12, 2009

We are managing to stay busy, but not healthy. Everyone has had a cold here lately. Henry ended up with the croup and an ear infection last week and this week I am all stuffed up. It seems like this winter I end up getting EVERYTHING that the kids get. I have been sewing a little because Jason was bugging me to know when I was going to use some of the fabric that I keep buying. I am somewhat of a fabric and paper collector. Today Audrey and I went on a field trip with her school to see Rainbow Fish. It was pretty cute but kinda stressful. Imagine a giant theater fill with 800+ preschool and grade school kids! I really don't know how teachers do it!!! I am watching Airforce 1 land at the Peoria airport about a mile from our house (0n TV of course). The president is in town today and giving a speech at a Caterpillar plant. I was going to go out on the front porch and see if I could see them fly over, but I guess I missed it. Audrey was annoyed that we were watching it on TV instead of PBS cartoons. She is less than impressed that the president is in town. She does know who he is though. The other day there was a picture of him on the yahoo homepage and Audrey pointed to it and said "That's Barack Obama. He's the president of the United States." I just kinda looked at her in amazement. She said she learned it at school. If we aren't careful people might think she comes from a family of Democrats.

1 comments:

Berkeys said...

Yeah - we've been sick too! Madeline's been having nose bleeds and Myah can't get over an ear infection. Scott had the flu and I have my allergies acting up! =)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers