Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Meals

We are still working on adjusting to our new back-to-school schedule. Over the summer we were pretty relaxed with bed times, naps, meal times, pretty much everything. Well, the reality of getting the kids ready and out the door every day of the week is setting in. So far we have all been up pretty early and Audrey has been excited to get ready for school so it hasn't been a problem. I am actually the only one really having a issue with it, come to think of it. On our way home from school I decided we would pick up McDonald's and take it home for lunch. Audrey said that she didn't want McDonald's. Now seriously what kid turns down a Happy Meal. She said that she just wanted a fruit and yogurt parfait. I told her she was getting a hamburger because that was what was for lunch. We came home with 3 Happy Meals, one for each of us. Henry carried his own box into the house because my hands were full. As I went to set stuff down on the counter I noticed that Henry hadn't followed us into the kitchen. I walked into the hall to see where he was and I heard "um,um". He was sitting right inside the front door with his Happy Meal box opened, his hamburger unwrapped and laid out on the floor chowing down on hamburger bun. He cracks me up. He ended up eating more of his hamburger and apples than Audrey did. He even had some of my fries!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers