Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We had a great time this past weekend. We went to my in-laws to see Jason's grandpa. He was in town from Florida for a visit and his 80th birthday. It was good to visit with him and Audrey had a great time running around with her cousins. She is still having fun at school. She has homework this year, which she is really excited about. She got a kitty folder that she puts her papers in and then puts them in her new Tinkerbell backpack. I finally gave up on the duck backpack googly eyes :) She also gets a book each week to read at home and fill out a little book report. This week we have The Three Little Pigs. This cooler weather has made me eager for fall. Audrey is already talking about Halloween and Thanksgiving. She loves dressing up and trick-or-treating and she wants corn casserole at Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to apples, wearing sweaters, and going to a pumpkin patch. I think Fall is my favorite season!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers