Monday, September 1, 2008

Its been awhile

So it has been awhile since I posted anything and I don't have any new pictures. Last week the kids and I went to my parents house for the whole week and hung out. We had a good time. The weekend before that we were up at my in-laws and went to "A day out with Thomas". It was at the Railway Museum in Union Illinois. They had a train that looked just like Thomas the Tank Engine that you could ride and other activities. Henry liked it, but was a little young to appreciate it fully, and Audrey didn't seem overly enthused. She said that she just wanted to go back home to Grandma's and swim in the pool. We haven't done much this long weekend. Jason came down on Friday night to pick us up from my parents. We drove back home on Saturday. Saturday night we went out to eat with the Greens and then Emma spent the night here. It was Audrey's first time having a friend sleep over. They did pretty good except I had to go lay down with them to get them to stop talking and finally go to sleep at about 11:00. They also woke up pretty early. It was also my first time getting two little girls ready for church. We just went to the 10:45 service so it wasn't too bad. Everyone was up at 6:30 so we had plenty of time. We even got out of the house early enough to stop for donuts. We ate them in the van though because I didn't want to mess with getting 3 kids in and out of car seats again :)

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers