Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Giving Tree Program







Audrey did an awesome job in her choir performance on Sunday. She knew all the words and was so excited. I got it on video and we finally have the cable we need to upload from the video camera to the computer, but the files are too big to post on the blog :( I'm not sure if I can to something differently, I haven't figured it out yet. Tuesday we went to visit Hollis School. It is a small school not too far from us that accepts out of district students. The facility is really nice. There is only one class for each grade and the kindergarten class is capped at 18 students and has the teacher and a full time teachers aide. Audrey decided it would be a great place to go because they have an indoor pool and they swim twice a week in p.e. class! We are still trying to decided what to do about school next year. The public schools around here aren't very good, but the primary school Audrey would go to is one of the best ones in Peoria, but I'm still not completely comfortable with it. We have even considered homeschooling for Kindergarten, but I'm not sure it's what I want to do either. We still have a little time to decide. Last night I hosted book club. It went pretty well, but there weren't very many people here, and no one had finished the book. It was 600+ pages and I didn't get in until last week! While book club was going on Jason took the kids out to eat and then Christmas shopping.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers