Wednesday, December 17, 2008

School Christmas Program





Audrey had her school program this morning. Her dress was a big hit. Her Bitty Baby already had that dress from a couple of years ago. Last week I found the cape at a resale shop and Audrey was so excited. I happened to find the dress and hat on e-bay in her size and she couldn't wait to wear it all for her program! The girls in her class always are so excited to get dressed up for programs. She did a wonderful job singing as usual. She is done with school until January 6th. We had more snow yesterday and it is really cold. I haven't posted anything for awhile. We had an early Christmas with Jason's brothers and sister this past weekend. We had a good time visiting with everyone. The next thing I need to get ready for is the progressive dinner on Saturday. We are the first house and we will be serving appetizers. I don't know what I'm going to fix yet and I'm sure I will wait until Sat. morning to clean up the house. I took Henry to the doctor yesterday to get his ears checked. He was really grouchy and kept pulling on one ear. Well he does have an ear infection and is now on antibiotics. They must be working because he already seems a little better. I'm glad we caught it when we did and hopefully he will be back to normal by Christmas.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers