Friday, December 5, 2008

Home from school again!

Well Audrey is home from school again today. When she woke up this morning she said that her tummy and head hurt and she had a very slight fever again. I'm not sure she is really feeling that bad but I figured I would keep her home because we had a big day yesterday and I want her to be healthy for this weekend because we have a lot to do. Yesterday after school we went over to the Westbrooks to decorate Christmas cookies. Kristin and Jef were our first friends here in Peoria almost 8 years ago. Now they have 3 boys, Ashton 4 1/2, Logan 3, and Jett 5 mos. Poor Audrey is the lone girl in the bunch. Both Audrey and Henry have a great time with the boys and they are all really good friends! Audrey, Ashton, and Logan made a HUGE mess with the cookies, icing, and sprinkles, and I think they ate more cookies than they decorated, but they had fun. We didn't get home until around 4:30 and then after a gourmet supper of grilled cheese Audrey went to her first piano lesson. Karianne was impressed with Audrey's rhythm and said she thought it was going to be easy for her to learn. Audrey is very excited and is practicing right now. Henry is teething AGAIN, and is in a pretty foul mood lately. When we ask him if he has an ouch he nods his head yes and points to him mouth. Yesterday he brought me the Orajel and said "medicine, better". Poor little guy. Well, I should get busy. The 3 of us are supposed to go get our hair cut at noon. Tomorrow morning is the Santa Breakfast at our church. I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post. I just hope everyone is feeling OK and that Henry isn't totally freaked out by Santa this year :)

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers