Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I don't have any Easter pictures to post. We went to Jason's parents on Friday afternoon. His sister was in from Colorado and we had a good time visiting, coloring Easter eggs, and eating. On Saturday night we went to Jason's Auntie Debbie's house and played cards with GAB and GURay who were also in town. It was a fun weekend, but I didn't take any pictures. In fact I forgot to take my camera at all. Hopefully somebody took one of the kids in their Easter duds and I can get a copy. I always seem to be so scatter-brained! Not much else has been going on. Just more of the same. I got 2 more bags done and am starting aprons. I also need to get busy with making decorations for our church's mother/daughter/friend tea. I volunteered to make paper flowers for the centerpieces of 12 tables!! I have also been working on the Hello Kitty invitations for Audrey's friends birthday party. I cut them out with my Cricut, but still need to assemble all the little parts of them. I can't believe how fast her birthday is coming up. May is always such a super busy month for us, so I should try to get some things done now so I'm not so stressed at the last minute. In May we have 2 birthday parties, the mother/daughter tea, book club at my house and lots of end-of-the-school year activities at school and church! Tomorrow morning Karianne is coming over with Tristan and the baby for a little visit. That should be fun and I'm sure Henry will be happy to have a playmate. I should get to bed. Tomorrow I think I will take some pictures of the kids and post them just because it has been so long since I have put any up and they are so stinkin' cute :)

1 comments:

Sister Sara said...

You guys still willing to help us move? May 2nd.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers