Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I have been super busy the last couple of weeks. I have been sewing like crazy to try to get some stuff made up to sell. I made a bag about a month back and started carrying it and everyone wants one. I took a couple to a consignment store back home in Charleston and I have 3 people waiting on one and another place willing to sell them. So far I have made 4 of this style bag
Today I made a pillowcase dress for Audrey. This one I cut shorter to be a shirt. It was pretty fast and easy to make. I have another one cut out for a dress and I think I am going to embroider something on it. Audrey loves to model!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, get on Esty.com! You are too good not to. I promise to be your first Esty sale :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a 'tard. Etsy- I got all excited over your bag and just typed w/o reading.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers