Sunday, April 19, 2009

We had a crazy weekend! Jason worked 40 hours from Friday thru Sunday. There was some database problems that had to be worked on and he pretty much just came home to sleep and then was back at work again before we even got up in the morning. The kids were missing him and I have been about ready to loose my mind. This morning I dropped Audrey off at church for choir school and Sunday school and then came home to finish getting ready so Henry and I could go back for the late service. I was locking the front door and Henry fell on the concrete front porch steps and skinned his nose up and got his pants all muddy. I screamed as I watched him do it, but couldn't get to him in time. He was pretty freaked out. By the time I got him inside, cleaned up, changed and calmed down we were super late for church. Henry was still in a pretty foul mood, so we ended up just going to pick up Audrey and then headed to the grocery store because we were almost out of toilet paper, diapers, and bread. I did get about 6 loads of laundry done over the last couple of day (and we have a washer and dryer that is supposed to hold about double what a super capacity washer and dryer do!) I don't know why we seem to have so much laundry lately. Well, it is after 10 and Jason just got home and I still need finish Audrey's party invitations so she can take them to school tomorrow. Tomorrow I have Mommy Moments in the morning and a baby shower that I have to bring food for in the evening. Jason promised that I would be able to make it to the shower even if he had to work from home. It's a good thing because as of this morning I'm in charge of the shower because the original hostess is sick! I hope the rest of this week goes a little smoother!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers